covetable bits


Here are a few things I've been really wanting recently
(and one that I actually got!):


Covetable Bits













1. ALDO Qualheim Mid Heel Ankle Boots. Managed to grab these yesterday at ALDO for...wait for it...$45!! Similar to the popular Isabel Marant Dickie boots, these are a version much lighter on your wallet with pretty sturdy craftsmanship. Can't wait to open the box when it arrives from ALDO in a few days! (Also, I couldn't find the same boots available on ALDO but check the store if you'd like to pick up a pair)
2. ASOS Diagonal Clutch. Mint and gray and adorable.
3. House of Harlow Linsey sunglasses. Why is House of Harlow SO amazing? These would be great everyday glasses with a nice cat-eye shape to them.
4. Topshop Cream Skull Scarf. Skullz. Sheer with a gothic edge. Adorbable with a black t-shirt dress, tights, and my new boots, no?
5. Warehouse Oversized Leopard Scarf. I've been wanting a leopard scarf for a while now, and this one is perfect! The fact that it's oversized makes for nice draping, which is what I always look for in a scarf like this. 
6. Brandy Melville Estelle Top. I found this company through one of the blogs I follow (mariannan.indiedays.com). Super cheap and trendy, this is a place I will definitely be buying from! The Estelle top is well-cut, loose-fitting and perfect for summer.
7. These shorts were from Topshop, but I could only find them in petite, so here's a pair from Free People that are equally awesome. These leather shorts would go great with the Estelle top, my new boots and black tights I think.
8. NastyGal On Point Necklace. I just realized this is sold out and got really sad :( However, I found a lot of other super cute options here, here and here. So many chevron necklaces so little time.

It's unfortunate that I'm a poor just-out-of-college-20something-working-a-non-profit-job who cannot buy all the lovely things I would like or else I would have lots of packages coming this weekend! :) 

I've been so busy this week and haven't been able to get an outfit post in, but I will have a few more later this week so be sure to check back! Getting excited for another weekend of beautiful summer weather and another farmer's market, which I will be sure to get pictures of this summer and share with you. It's so nice making friends with all the different market attendees who take the time to come out and support their local vendors. And not to mention having a huge array of fresh vegetables available at my fingertips!

FYI, the title of this post has to do with the fact that English people use the word 'bits' to describe 'stuff', 'things' or 'pieces'. It's pretty funny, actually. Here it is being used to describe pulp:


My fun fact about England for the day.

Gina xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts