little italy

When Ashley and I found this little area next to the Chrysler Museum, we were ecstatic.
The cypress trees, trellises and tiling make it feel like a little Italian terrace.
Taking inspiration from our surroundings, I picked out a clean-lined little outfit paired with dark lips and sunglasses that seemed very European to me.
Also, teased hair. Again. My favorite.







Shirt: Target (similar here). Skirt: American Apparel. Flats: Zara (similar here). Clutch: vintage. Sunglasses: Nine West (similar here). Belt: came with a pair of H&M pants :). Ring: Vintage. Lipstick: MAC in Diva. Nail polish: Sally Hansen Smooth Perfect in Sorbet.

Photos courtesy of the talented Ashley Parrish. Don't we make a great team?
(Click on the link and you can see her amazing new logo. SO adorable! Be sure to like her page while you're at it!)

I was thinking today about how blogging is one of the best things I've done in a long time. It gives me a creative outlet where I can play around with outfits I wouldn't normally wear and visit new restaurants I wouldn't normally go to. I've also found a community full of people I never knew existed who share my passions. I LOVE it!
Thanks again to everyone who has been so supportive in this endeavor. I couldn't have done it without you!!
Love to all of you :)

Comments

  1. I love the Italian vibe from this location. Also, I LOVE the clutch! Figures it's one of the only items I can't go FIND and PURCHASE! I really enjoy your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts