monochrome & mint

Last week, Ashley, my lovely photographer, and I did a little experiment with lighting for my photos. Natural lighting is what almost everyone uses right now for their blogs, but studio lighting lends a completely different touch to the finished photo. It is used in professional fashion photography to create very different styles from what can be achieved with natural light. It "takes it to a new level", if you will.

Ha, I love that phrase.

Check them out and let me know what you think! xx





Dress: H&M. Necklace: similar here. Clutch: Vintage. Sunglasses: Nine West (similar here). Shoes: Kelly & Katie (similar here). Nails: Sally Hansen in Mint Sorbet.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

Comments

  1. these pictures are lovely!! the lighting looks great

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so elegant!!!! just love your pics!
    i'll follow you right now.

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 26, 2012

    Love this! Your dress is beautiful. Vivienne Westwood giveaway on my blog if you fancy entering! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look, two words: fun and classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I have the same sunglasses,... they look a bit better on you though c:

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/
    PS: Be sure to check out my latest post ;3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! It's so nice to hear from all of you! Be sure to enter my giveaway as well--easy peasy to enter and some cute little bits you will enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts